The Salt of the Earth, telling the story of the photographer Sebastião Salgado, received the best appreciation score of the season so far: 91 per cent.
Just a few of the comments:
- “One of the best films ever made”
- “Excellent choice. More documentaries. I will never buy gold again.”
- “Fantastic, inspiring, thought-provoking movie and set of images.”
- “Fabulous photography. Amazing person – humanity shone through.”
- “Never thought I would see sights like that. Unbelievable!”
- “Deeply evocative, with wonderful images and a fantastic conclusion: if only one could feel so optimistic now!”
- “It seems wrong to say I enjoyed it but I did.”
We had one complaint that the sound was too loud. If anyone else felt that way, do let us know.